Friday, January 4, 2008

I do this best when...

I do this best when…
I cook best when I make a meal for someone I care about.
I drive best when I’m fucking pissed.
I dance best when I don’t have to fend off creepy men.
I laugh best when I really enjoy the company.
I live best when I trust God.
I love myself best when I think about how much God loves me.
I run best when there is nothing on my mind.
I sleep best when I am sad.
I sing best when I’m in the car and can’t hear myself anyway.
I read best when I don’t have a care in the world.
I feel best when I make others feel good.
I get in trouble best when, oh wait, I don’t get caught.
I study best when, oh wait, I don’t study.
I write best when it is really late at night.
I worship best when I laugh.

1 comment:

ceichy said...

I LOVE THIS BLOG. If I could be a stealer I would steal this from you and edit it to mine.